Skip to content
- Dogs must be on a 6’ or shorter leash or in carriers at all times and under the control of an adult.
- Pets are not to be left unattended at any time.
- Please notify us if a mess has been made so we can mop up to prevent slip hazards.
- For health and safety reasons, we recommend that puppies be over 4 months of age, with all their puppy shots, before you bring them to the shop.
- Disruptive and/or aggressive dogs may be asked to leave, at management’s discretion. You may make an appointment to come back before or after regular business hours.
- Children 16 years old and younger must be attended by and under the supervision of a parent or responsible adult at all times.
- Please be courteous to our neighbors and clean up after your dogs messes outside. We offer plastic bags at no charge. Please use them.
- We want this to be a fun, yet safe atmosphere for all dogs and their people! Play nice and get clean!